The object of 4-Line Jacks or Better is to obtain a five-card poker hand that
contains a winning combination. It differs from original Jacks or Better, since
it has four lines of cards. The better your hand, the bigger the payout. You
choose how many and which of your cards are to be replaced. You may replace your
cards only once.
To play the game:
· Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and buttons on the right.
· Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button increases your bet by the value of the coin you selected. Pressing Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum amount possible that is five coins and deal the cards automatically. You can also click the appropriate column on the winnings table to specify your bet size. The bet size you choose is per one line. Since there are four lines of cards, four times the amount is subtracted from your account balance. Your total bet amount is shown in the lower right corner of the screen, after the label Bet.
· Click Deal (if you did not press Bet Max).
· Choose which cards you wish to keep by pressing the Hold button underneath the card, or by clicking on the card itself.
· Click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
If you end up with a winning hand, you can accept the winning (press Collect), or you have the option to double it. Should you choose to double, the dealer draws an open card and you are given 4 unexposed cards to choose between. If you choose a card that is lower than the dealer's, you lose your original winning. If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to collect your original winnings (press Collect) or double again. If your card is higher, you win double the amount of your original winnings. You then have the option to collect your winnings or double even further.
You can also choose to Half Double, which means you only double for a half of your winning amount. You cannot double, if your winning amount exceeds $2000.
Bet Max Bet all five coins with one click and deal cards automatically.
Bet One Bet one to five coins (click one to five times). Click Deal to receive your cards after that.
Deal Deal your cards and replaces the remaining cards after you have selected which cards to hold.
Hold Selects the cards you want to keep. You can also click on the card itself to hold it.
Paytable Click this button to see the paytable. Click it again, to make the paytable disappear.
History See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Chat You cannot use the chat feature to chat with other players, since the machine games are not played in multiplayer mode. However, you can answer the casino administration, in case they start a dialogue.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Options Open the Options dialog box see the Options section of this help file.
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to lobby. You cant exit in the middle of a game round.
To calculate the winning amount for a card combination, multiply your bet per line by the number shown in the winnings table in first column from the left. Columns 2-5 are for reference purposes when you bet two coins, the winning amount doubles; when you bet three coins, the winning amount triples, etc.
|10's or Better|
|Aces and Faces|
|Jacks or Better|
|4 Line Video Poker|
|Aces and Faces 4 Line|
|Deuces Wild 4 Line Poker|
|Jacks or Better 4 Line|
|Caribbean Stud Poker|
|Let em Ride|
|Red Dog Poker|
|Single Zero Roulette|
|Bermuda Triangle Slots|
|Diamond Valley Slots|
|Golden Tour Slots|
|Fountain of Youth Slots|
|Haunted House Slots|
|Highway Kings Slots|
|Jungle Mafia Slots|
|Neptunes Kingdom Slots|
|Rock'n Roller Slots|
|Silver Bullet Slots|
|Alchemists Lab Slots|
|Crazy 7's Slots|
|Gold Rally Slots|
|Jungle Boogie Slots|
|Funky Monkey Slots|
|Party Line Slots|
|Safe Cracker Slots|
|Wall Street Fever Slots|
|Tres Amigos Slots|
|8 Ball Slots|
|Sultans Fortune Slots|
|Ocean Princess Slots|
©2003-2004 Playtech Casinos is an online casino portal and a member of the Lady V's Gambling Group. No part of this web site may be copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the owner. Playtech Casinos/Lady V's Gambling Group accepts no responsibility for losses incurred by participating in any of the casinos listed here. You must be 18 in order to gamble online. Each state, providence or district etc., may impose it's own laws regarding online gambling. Please be aware of what those laws are. Contact webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org