Red Dog Poker
In Red Dog Poker, number cards count as their face value, Jack is 11, Queen
is 12, King is 13 and Ace is 14. The suit is irrelevant.
· First, click on the chips to place a bet. To remove chips from the bet, right click on the chips.
· Click on the Deal button.
· Two cards are drawn. If the cards are consecutive, it is a push (your wager is returned to you and the round is over). If the cards are equal, a third card is drawn. If it matches the first two cards, you win 11 to 1; otherwise it is a push.
· If the two cards are neither consecutive nor equal, the spread is established. The spread is the number of card values between the two cards. For example – 2 and 4 have a spread of 1; 6 and a Queen have a spread of 5.
· Now you have the option to raise (double) your bet or to call (continue without raising). Press Raise or Call respectively.
· A third card is drawn. If it is between the two cards, you win according to the payout table (seen on the card table). If it matches one of the two cards or is outside the spread, you lose.
· Click New Game if you wish to play again. Place a bet as described above, or click Rebet to place the same bet again.
Deal After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
Raise Double your bet and continue
Call Continue without doubling your bet.
New Game Start a new game round.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the last game round and deal the cards as well.
History See the dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Chat The chat feature is disabled in Pai Gow Poker, since it works in multiplayer games only.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Options Open the Options dialog box – see the Options section of this help file.
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
|10's or Better|
|Aces and Faces|
|Jacks or Better|
|4 Line Video Poker|
|Aces and Faces 4 Line|
|Deuces Wild 4 Line Poker|
|Jacks or Better 4 Line|
|Caribbean Stud Poker|
|Let em Ride|
|Red Dog Poker|
|Single Zero Roulette|
|Bermuda Triangle Slots|
|Diamond Valley Slots|
|Golden Tour Slots|
|Fountain of Youth Slots|
|Haunted House Slots|
|Highway Kings Slots|
|Jungle Mafia Slots|
|Neptunes Kingdom Slots|
|Rock'n Roller Slots|
|Silver Bullet Slots|
|Alchemists Lab Slots|
|Crazy 7's Slots|
|Gold Rally Slots|
|Jungle Boogie Slots|
|Funky Monkey Slots|
|Party Line Slots|
|Safe Cracker Slots|
|Wall Street Fever Slots|
|Tres Amigos Slots|
|8 Ball Slots|
|Sultans Fortune Slots|
|Ocean Princess Slots|
©2003-2004 Playtech Casinos is an online casino portal and a member of the Lady V's Gambling Group. No part of this web site may be copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the owner. Playtech Casinos/Lady V's Gambling Group accepts no responsibility for losses incurred by participating in any of the casinos listed here. You must be 18 in order to gamble online. Each state, providence or district etc., may impose it's own laws regarding online gambling. Please be aware of what those laws are. Contact webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org