Pai Gow Poker
Pai Gow Poker is a combination of Poker and an ancient Chinese game Pai Gow.
If you are not familiar with Pai Gow Rules, read them here.
Player receives seven cards, which he/she splits into two hands – a five card hand and a two card hand. The object is to beat the dealer.
1. First, place a bet by selecting a chip and clicking on the Bet area in the middle of the table. Place multiple chips if you want. To remove a chip from the bet field, right click on it.
2. Click on Deal.
3. You receive seven cards. Leave five of them in the “Highest” hand and select two that go to the “2nd Highest” hand. To send a card to the “2nd Highest” hand, just click on it. To send it back to the “Highest” hand, click on it again. The five-card hand (or the “Highest”) must always outrank the two-card hand (or the “2nd Highest”). You can also click the House Way button to let the computer select your hands in a certain manner (see the Rules for more info).
4. Click on Done (if you did not press House Way).
5. The dealer’s cards are revealed. If both the dealer’s hands are higher than yours, you lose your bet. If one of you hands is higher and the other is lower, the round results as a push and your bet is returned. If both your hands are higher, you win even money on your bet (1 to 1) minus 5% bank commission. In case of an exact match between hands (called a copy) the tie goes to the banker.
6. Click on New Game if you want to play another round. Place a bet again as described above, or click on the Rebet button to place the same bet as in the previous round.
Deal After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
Clear Bets Clear the bet you have placed.
Done After choosing the two cards for the 2nd highest hand, click this button to proceed.
House Way Let the computer put together your highest and 2nd highest hand in the most efficient manner.
New Game Start a new game round.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the last game round and deal the cards as well.
History See the dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Chat The chat feature is disabled in Pai Gow Poker, since it works in multiplayer games only.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Options Open the Options dialog box – see the Options section of this help file.
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
|10's or Better|
|Aces and Faces|
|Jacks or Better|
|4 Line Video Poker|
|Aces and Faces 4 Line|
|Deuces Wild 4 Line Poker|
|Jacks or Better 4 Line|
|Caribbean Stud Poker|
|Let em Ride|
|Red Dog Poker|
|Single Zero Roulette|
|Bermuda Triangle Slots|
|Diamond Valley Slots|
|Golden Tour Slots|
|Fountain of Youth Slots|
|Haunted House Slots|
|Highway Kings Slots|
|Jungle Mafia Slots|
|Neptunes Kingdom Slots|
|Rock'n Roller Slots|
|Silver Bullet Slots|
|Alchemists Lab Slots|
|Crazy 7's Slots|
|Gold Rally Slots|
|Jungle Boogie Slots|
|Funky Monkey Slots|
|Party Line Slots|
|Safe Cracker Slots|
|Wall Street Fever Slots|
|Tres Amigos Slots|
|8 Ball Slots|
|Sultans Fortune Slots|
|Ocean Princess Slots|
©2003-2004 Playtech Casinos is an online casino portal and a member of the Lady V's Gambling Group. No part of this web site may be copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the owner. Playtech Casinos/Lady V's Gambling Group accepts no responsibility for losses incurred by participating in any of the casinos listed here. You must be 18 in order to gamble online. Each state, providence or district etc., may impose it's own laws regarding online gambling. Please be aware of what those laws are. Contact webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org